HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:58 pm
Latest topics
» Wishful Thinking OOC
Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:07 am by Ink

» Star Wars RP Profiles
Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:42 pm by EonArashi

» Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC)
Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:10 pm by Ink

» "The Kingdom of Laril" Discussion area
Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:38 pm by Raven

» Ink's Portfolio
Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:17 am by Ink

» Wishful Thinking: Sun Voyage
Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:10 pm by Ink

» So here we are.
Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:38 pm by Ink

» The Kingdom of Laril
Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:53 am by Raven

» Just because
Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:20 pm by Raven

Share | 

Super's and Seek's Sengoku Cat Roleplay!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
supernintendo64

PostSubject: Re: Super's and Seek's Sengoku Cat Roleplay!    Wed May 21, 2014 8:37 pm

" But she isn't useful milord. Now that shes taking care of kits and motherhood is upon her, she cannot help run a clan and take care of kits." Thunderslash procrastinated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winddemons eyes widen and sighs "I knew it was coming eventually."

"Theres more my lord. Oda activity has increased in Takedas territory. Takeda cats have been smelling oda scent all over their territory." Kaihime meowed loudly.

"I see, very well Kaihime. Thank you for telling me this."

Kaihime nods and walks away.

Winddemon sighs. "I wonder who will become the new leader of Takeda. He did mention Sakon." Winddemon thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seek

PostSubject: Re: Super's and Seek's Sengoku Cat Roleplay!    Thu May 22, 2014 3:23 pm

Dragonstorm glared at Thunderslash with is one, uninjured eye, "She is being very useful taking care of those kits and she is keeping up with her warrior duties. Plus, Hanbei helps her with the kits when she can't. I don't see any problem yet."
Thunderslash looked a little furious at his lord. Dewlight just stared at the two cats, with wide, light blue eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What about Firespirit?" Cherryblossom said, comign up from behind Winddemon. "He has the spirit to lead a Clan."
"I'd doubt it'll be Firespirit. I bet it's Sakon." Nagamori said, rolling his eyes. "We don't need two young leaders ruling the forest. We need experienced warriors."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
supernintendo64

PostSubject: Re: Super's and Seek's Sengoku Cat Roleplay!    Thu May 22, 2014 6:41 pm

"Thc! fine whatever. Im out of here!" Hisses Thunderslash and left through the leaders den without dipping his with respect or anything.

The next day Haku had woken up she looked at her curled up tail to find that the kits are not there. She looked around to see where they were. "Where could they have gone." Haku mewed to herself. She went to go look around camp asking everyone but no answers or signs of them. She than asked Magoichi.

"No Haku I haven't seen them, sorry."

Haku sighed disappointingly.

"You don't think they were kidnapped do you?" Magoichi mewed.

"What kind of selfish ignorant cat would do such a thing?" Hissed Haku.

"What about the Tokugawa?" Magoichi mewed. "We are enemies with them."

"Yeah but why would they steal my kits specifically? Why not steal every other queens kits?" Haku mewed still a worried look on her face.

"Well Flare is mad at you." Magoichi mewed.

"True but I don't think Flare would go to the extent of stealing a queens kits." Haku replied.

"hmm, Well they are not anywhere at the clan camp  and I'm pretty sure by now we would've found them wandering off in the forest. I just went on patrol recently with my squad." Magoichi informed Haku.

"This isn't good. I need to inform Dragonstorm!" Meowed Haku.

Thunderslash was looking around suspiciously.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"and what makes you think young means inexperience?!" Winddemon said in an irritated tone.

"Well with all do respects my lord. Its been proven throughtout history that young cats who become leader are destined to fall. I mean just look at the date. They are destined to fall." mewed  Nagamori.

"Well Nagamori I may not be as young as Dragonstorm or Firespirit but I am almost as young as they are. When I became leader I was just as young as Dragonstorm but I'm still alive and well including my clan. The ideology that young cats aren't as experienced as old cats is obsolete."

Zaboo meowed to Nagamori "Also the Date seemed to be doing fine from what I observed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seek

PostSubject: Re: Super's and Seek's Sengoku Cat Roleplay!    Thu May 22, 2014 9:11 pm

Haku prodded Dragonstorm with a paw. Just go away, I want to sleep a little longer....
"Dragonstorm! Wake up! This is urgent, my kits are missing!" Haku's voice shouted striaght into his ears. His eyes flicked open fast and he quickly sat up.
"What?! What kind of imbecile would steal away kits? Do they have no soul?" Dragonstorm said furiously.
"Milord, Hanbei has picked up the kit's scent trail. He is now following it," Cloudstrike said, coming in. "However, it seems no other Clan scent was detected. I'm guessing we might have a traitor in our midst."
Dragonstorm padded out of his den. While he was walking, he mumbled, "Whoever did this is definetly doing to be exile.."
The clearing was hecktic. Sora was still not back from Half-Moon. Cats were whispering and searching the whole camp for the kits.
Hanbei came back into the camp, fresh morning dew sticking on his brown and white fur.
"Dragonstorm! I tracked the scent all the way to the Oda border. The scent continued, but I dared not to follow it. I don't want to lose my pelt!" Hanbei explained through pants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Also, Dragonstorm is actually a really good leader, despite his temper." Cherryblossom added. "He led our cats in the battle agaisnt Flare and the Tokugawa. He tried his hardest to get reinforcements to us, even though he got caught up in that fight. And it's hard to lead a Clan with a bad reputation, just because of the ruler before. The Date used to be savage, but they had drastically changed since Dragonstorm started to lead them."
She ended her speech and looked at Nagamori. He sighed and padded to the fresh kill pile.

(Later that evening)
Cherryblossom departed that evenning and headed towards the Date border. She would meet up with Sora, and together they would depart for the Moon Tree.
The Moon Tree was the tallest tree in the forest. What made it special is that Star Clan used it as a sign for the first rulers, the brothers, to stop fighting and create Clans. A lightning bolt struck the tree, and the scar left by it is still very visable.
Sora was waiting in the clearing that connected the territories. His albino white eyes visible in the darkness.
"It's good to see you, Cherryblossom! It feels like it's been such a long time since we last did this. We should wait for the other Medicine Cats before we go to the tree. Even the Oda Medicine Cat. There is a truce, and if the Oda want to break it again, be my guest, I know how to fight."
"I don't think their Medicine Cat would be that rash. I mean, we outnumber them by a lot. I'm more interested in seeing Takeda's Medicine Cat, Mitty, again. Despite him starting as a kittypet, he knows his herbs! I want to know who the new leader of the Takeda is."
"Oh, Tigerslash passed away? What a shame. He was a great ruler. Now I'm curious!" Sora exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
supernintendo64

PostSubject: Re: Super's and Seek's Sengoku Cat Roleplay!    Fri May 23, 2014 11:03 am

"The.....Oda?!" Haku said with shock. "We would need the help of Fuma or Takeda to get them back."

"Do you honestly think that they would risk some their cats just to get back a few of our offspring!" argued Magoichi.

"What choice do we have Magoichi! Who knows what they'll do to my kits if were too late" Haku retorted. "They might even kill them! If we go there too late!"

"Their probably already dead." Meowed Magoichi.

"No they aren't!!" Growled Haku

"and how do you know this?!" Magoichi asked

"Because.....because I just know. I.....I ..just...I just..know it!" Haku said

Magoichi looked at her for a moment.

Haku ran out into the forest where she spotted Thunderslash.

"Ah haku so good to see you. Im deeply sorry about your kits" Thunderslash meowed.

without hesitation the queen quickly ran straight toward Thunderslash and pinned him down. "Your going to tell me now! Why did you take my kits?!"

"I don't know what your taking about! Now let me go!" Hissed Thunderslash.

Tell me now!!" Haku growled again and bit down on his front leg.

Thunderslash yowled in pain.

"Tell me now or Im going to make the pain even worse!" Hissed Haku

"E...ev..even if it was......me..you have no proof!" Thunder slash meowed under the pain.

"I'll find proof!!" Haku bit down this time even harder.

Thunderslash yowled even louder.

"Haku what are you doing!" Magoichi meowed in shock. "Why are you hurting Thunderslash!!?"

"please Magoichi help! She has betrayed us!!!" Thunderslash lied

"Magoichi, I know it was him who did it!! I know hes the one who stole my kits!" Haku argued.

"Even if it was him Haku we need proof before we can start blaming cats." Magoichi meowed.

Haku let go of Thunderslash.

"face it Haku your stupid kits are dead!" Thunderslash growled. "Do you honestly think Oda will keep them alive for long."

"Your wrong Thunderslash. They are still alive!" Haku retorted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ranamru (The Oda's healer.) appeared. "Hello Fuma and Date healer." The cat said calmly and cooly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seek

PostSubject: Re: Super's and Seek's Sengoku Cat Roleplay!    Fri May 23, 2014 3:21 pm

Dragonstorm followed from behind Magoichi. 
"Excuse me, Haku, I know your are in distress, but it is wrong to rat a clanmate out. Everyone counts in a clan."
Haku opened up her mouth to protest, but no words came out right away.
Thunderslash had an insidious grin on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hello Ranmaru! It's good to see you. We should wait for the Tokugawa and Takeda medicine cats before we depart." Cherryblossom said. 
Lady Hawakawa appeared from the undergrowth, her light gblue and white fur catching moonlight. She was the Takeda medicine cat. She was littermates with Kaihime, but they were separated by their parents. Ujiyasu was from the Takeda, and Hikarii was from the Hojo. Instead of fighting, like her sister, healing was her calling.
"Evening gentlecats and lady Cherryblossom." She said shyly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
supernintendo64

PostSubject: Re: Super's and Seek's Sengoku Cat Roleplay!    Fri May 30, 2014 6:23 pm

"Tch! very well." Haku said irritatingly.

"If you can find proof he did it, than Dragonstorm will exile him. Its as simple as that." Magoichi meowed.

"Ill go!" Haku mewed.

"You'll...huh...what....go?...what do you mean?" Magoichi said confusingly.

"Im gonna go to oda's territory and get back my kits." Haku replied.

"Are you serious? That's suicide!! Only a fool would dare enter the territory of the Oda." Magoichi meowed in shock of what Haku said.

Haku  padded away from Magoichi.

"Wait!! Haku!!" Magoichi chased after her. "what are you doing?"

"What does it look like you mouse brained fool? Im going to get my kits back."

"Your crazy!" Magoichi hissed at her.

"Are you going to stop me?!" Haku turned back at Magoichi with a serious look on her face.

Magoichi just stood there speechless as Haku continued to pad away from him.

Ah  Hawakawa. Good to see you. It seems everyone else is here. Shall we begin things?" Ranmaru said while looking around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seek

PostSubject: Re: Super's and Seek's Sengoku Cat Roleplay!    Fri May 30, 2014 7:05 pm

Magoichi hesitated a moment and then ran up to catch Haku.
"Hey, wait...I can't let you go in there alone! And what about our leader, he doesn't know!" Magoichi said.
Haku looked a little flustered, "Dragonstorm will understand, I'm sure of it," 
"A pretty lady like you don't stand a chance against the Oda alone. This goes against the Warrior Code, but anything for the ladies." Magoichi said. He let the fur lie flat on his back.
The two cats heading into the undergrowth.

>Back at the Date Camp<
"Dewlight, I'm so sorry that this happened when you were staying with us, I apologize." Dragonstorm said.
She was by her mate Keiji. "Ah,Dra-Masamune, I like that name much better, I'm bound to have kits of my own, maybe sooner than expected, so I know how any mother would feel." She looks down at her own belly. Keiji purrs.
"Wait....Dewlight, your becoming a mother?!" Dragonstorm's fur fluffed out.
"Oh, yes, I am. But, I don't think I will make it back to the mountains before they come..." She looked down sadly.
"You are always welcomed to have them here. I promise to keep them safe." Dragonstorm said proudly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Medicine Cats were almost ready to leave. 
"WAIT FOR MEEEEE!!" cried the Tokugawa Medicine Cat, Masanobu.
"Almost late again." Sora mumbled.
"One of these days, we are gong to leave you behind." Ranmaru added.
"Well, I always get caught up in something. Now, we have a tree to visit!" Masanobu cried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
supernintendo64

PostSubject: Re: Super's and Seek's Sengoku Cat Roleplay!    Fri May 30, 2014 7:22 pm

"So you decided to help me?!" Haku asked Magoichi.

"Of course. As a gentleman its my job." Magoichi replied.

"uhh..of course yeah. If your sticking around try not to get us killed!" Haku hissed.

"Ahh cmon dont be that wa.." Haku interrupted magoichi.

"shh!!! were getting close to Oda territory!" She shushed Magoichi as they crouched.

Winddemon along with darius and Ivy went into Date's camp. "Ah cloudstrike its you. Is Dragonstorm busy?" "Winddemon purred happy to see him.

Ranmaru nodded. "Alright lets get moving!" all the healers padded towards the tree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seek

PostSubject: Re: Super's and Seek's Sengoku Cat Roleplay!    Fri May 30, 2014 7:47 pm

The two cats rolled in the grass to hide their scent. 
"I think we are ready." Magoichi whispered to Haku.
Haku nodded and crossed the border to the thick forest of Oda. Magoichi followed her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cloudstrike nodded to the Fuma cats. "I think he could spare a moment." He flicked his tail in the direction of Dragonstorm by Keiji and Dewlight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The tree loomed ahead of the Medicine Cats. It was glowing with fireflies and their seemed to be whispers from ever knothole.
"It's always so pretty and calm!" Cherrblossom gasped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
supernintendo64

PostSubject: Re: Super's and Seek's Sengoku Cat Roleplay!    Fri May 30, 2014 8:12 pm

" I see them! Meowed Haku.

"same here!" Magoichi replied as they see the kits being guarded by Mitsuhide.

"we need a plan to get them but how?" Haku mewed.

"hmm... I look similar to that cat over there" Magoichi pointed with his tail.

"and hes all alone. All we need to do is sneak attack him and then you'll disguise as him." haku meowed. genius Magoichi!"

"Why thank you my lady. I guess I'm that good."

"alright lets get going!" both cats snuck up on the Oda samurai.

"Ah dragonstorm good to see you." Winddemon meowed.

"Keiji!, Dewlight! Good to see you both." Darius meowed.

"Hey guys!" Ivy purred. Both cats went to greet Keiji and Dewlight.

"Listen I need to talk to you about something. Its very important. Its about the Takeda and your clan." Winddemon said with a worried look on his face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ranmaru nodded. "Indeed!" Ranamru said looking up.  "How are....you and......winddemon"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seek

PostSubject: Re: Super's and Seek's Sengoku Cat Roleplay!    Fri May 30, 2014 8:59 pm

The Oda Warrior was oblivious to the two approaching Date cats. He has rolls under his eyes that showed that he was getting a lack of sleep. Magoichi silently takes out his claws. Haku holds up her tail,signaling  to wait. A few Oda cats pass the warrior, just nodding in acknowledgment that he is there. Haku lowers her tail and Magoichi pounces on the warrior. The two Date cats quickly defeat the one Oda cat. The warrior lies unconscious at their paws.
Magoichi starts to rub his flank against the Oda cat's. He whispered, "I better smell like him, even though this scent is horrid. I hate Oda scent."
"Stop squabbling and get my kits back!" Haku hissed back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dragonstorm replied, "First, it good to see you too. But, how does this news your going to share affect me and Takeda? That is an odd combo, you know. The Date work alone....for the most part. But deprate times call for desperate measures.
Dewlight, completely ignoring the two leaders said, "Darius, Ivy, guess what? I'm having Keiji's kits!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cherryblossom purred her reply, "We are mates now. I love him so much. But. The time isn't right to have kits."
"Ah, troubled times prevent a lot of Samurais to have kits." Sora replied. 
All the Medicine Cats pad up tot he tree roots and settle down. They all close their eyes and touch their noses to the smooth bark.
Cherryblossom's vision turned white for a moment, then settled on a forest filled with stars. All her ancestors from the Fuma Clan were there, their pelts gleaming with stars.
A large, golden tom with huge white paws padded up to her. He looked older than the rest. 
"Cherryblossom, I am Hans."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
supernintendo64

PostSubject: Re: Super's and Seek's Sengoku Cat Roleplay!    Fri May 30, 2014 9:52 pm

Magoichi padded into the clearing. "alright good no one suspects Im an intruder." Magoichi pads up to Mitsuhide. "Oh why hello Mitsuhide!" Magoichi said trying to hide his nervousness.

"Ah Nobuhide. Good to see you. You remind me an awful lot of that one date officer hehe. What is it you need?" Mitsuhide said calmly.

"Wow he really does buy that I'm Nobuhide." Magoichi thought. "Oh! I uh....Nobunaga wanted to see you."

"Its funny you say that actually because Nobunaga is out attacking the Azai!" Mitsuhide meowed with a smirk on his face.

"Oh I...uhhh" Magoichi stuttered.

OH no!" Haku meowed worringly.

"Well see. The Oda wish to extinguish and eliminate the Takeda permanently. According to my sources they are currently attacking the Azai and sadly I also heard they are winning the fight. After they plan to attack Takeda. However Nobunaga made a deal with Dragonsoul. You've heard of him yes? Hes leader of the Uesugi. He made a deal that if Oda helped them eliminate Takeda. They would also help eliminate your clan. See Dragonsoul doesn't like the fact you share the dragon name. He wants you killed to regain the honor of being the only one with the dragon name. Nobunaga wants you dead because your closest to his territory. Both warlords willg ian something from this and I simply cant let that happen." Winddemon explained.

"A great darkness Is approaching not just yours but everyone else's. Even the Oda will suffer. The new war will engulf the old war and a new age will begin!" The old and wise healer meowed to the Fuma healer.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seek

PostSubject: Re: Super's and Seek's Sengoku Cat Roleplay!    Sat May 31, 2014 9:46 am

"He is? I never got the memo! He asked me a while ago, but I didn't get the chance to talk to you till now. Too many warriors!" Magoichi said, trying to cover up his story.
Mitsuhide's eyes narrow, "What....what if you are that Date officer. You don't seem to have that scar running down your left cheek..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"This seems to be swelling up quite horribly. But, if we aid the Takeda, and they decide to take out Date, too, then, my camp would be vulnerable. But, if we stay here and wait.....it isn't good either way. Yes, I heard of Dragonsoul, he attacked your camp a while back and stole your medicine cat. This news puts my Clan and me in a tight spot. If Dragonsoul comes to attack me, he would come straight for me. He is probably twice my size, just from the tales I heard from your battle." Dragonstorm said solemnly. 
"Milord, may I butt in for a moment," Cloudstrike said. He padded up to the two leaders. "If Dragonsoul is simply out to restore the 'dragon name', couldn't Dragonstorm just use a different name to prevent conflict. It would make the Oda look foolish on their part, and it is just a name. The cat inside won't ever change."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Whhaaa.what?! The Oda isn't the darkness that has beem looming over us?! I thought for sure it was them." Cherryblossom said, her fluffy tail fluffing out.
"The Oda will bring the darkness to the forest, city, and even the mountains. None are safe, none. The Ancients and StarClan have decided on something. You need to gather as many cats as you can on your side. You need to visit the montains and get the rest of the Madae, Chosekabe, and Mori tribes on your side. You won't need the whole tribe, some must stay back incase the darkness comes there. Also, from the city you need the Tachibana and Azai, the only two non-corrupt city clans on your side." Hans completed his speech.
"Each important medicine cat will be responsible to get one or two clans. Yours are the Tachibana and Azai. Sora's is getting the Mori, Hawakawa is getting Chosekabe, and Masanobu needs to get the rest of the Madae."
"So, I'm the only one not going to the mountains?" Cherryblossom asked.
"You're not needed there. And Ranmaru is part of the Oda, so he would just pass our plan onto the Demon King. Your destiny lies in your home."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
supernintendo64

PostSubject: Re: Super's and Seek's Sengoku Cat Roleplay!    Sat May 31, 2014 11:14 am

"I....it healed you see and uhhh."

Haku facepawed "That has to be the lamest excuse ever. Its a permanent scar idiot." Haku thought to herself

"Let me guess your from the Date and your here to get these kits back." Mitsuhide meowed calmly.

"well....uhhhh...no of course no....."

"Meet me at kanezawa pine. Near Oda territory than we'll talk." Mitsuhide said as he grabbed the three kits and ran off to kanezawa without anyone noticing but Magoichi and Haku.

"Kanezawa pines?" Magoichi mewed as he padded towards Haku.

"I know exactly where that is. Follow me." Haku padded towards Kanezawa alongside Magoichi.

"What if hes heading us into a trap?" Magoichi said worringly.

"what choice do I have hes got my kits!!" Haku replied with a frustrated tone.

They eventually arrived at the kanezawa pines.

Mitsuhide padded towards them alongside the kits.

"Give me my kits" Haku hissed.

"Don't worry my lady you can have your kits back I was eventually going to sneak out of camp and give them to you anyways."

all three kits padded towards their mother.

"Are you three ok? did the oda do anything to you?"

"No mama we are fine." Hamaru Purred.

"I don't understand? Why are you doing this?"

"While I am loyal to my lord. What hes been doing lately I disagree with. Stealing kits from a mother is simply wrong." Mitsuhide meowed to Haku.

Haku looked at him weirdly. "You can be put to death if he found out about this."

"Than so be it." Mitsuhide meowed.

Magoichi was speechless. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Who was it?!" Haku meowed with an angry tone in her voice.

"huh...who was what?" Mitsuhide replied.

"Who stole my kits?!" Haku growled

"uhhh....belive or not it was someone from your clan named Thunderslash. My suggestion to you. Exile him." Mitsuhide replied calmly.

"I knew it!!!" Haku growled

"so Haku was right." Magoichi meowed.

"Thunderslash said we were on a secwet mission" Hanaga mewed cutely

"and he said we were suppose to spy on the oda." Yama mewed.

"Yes but that would also make Dragonstorm look cowardly in front of all the clans. Its up to Dragonstorm to decide whether he should keep his name or not. It is not my decision to make. I just came to inform cause I thought he would like to know."

"Congrats Dewlight!!!" Ivy purred.

"hehe I knew it was gonna happen eventually." Darius said while chuckling.

"Nobunaga will suffer just as much from the darkness. There is no doubt it is his destiny to die. Good luck my successor and may the gods including me watch over you. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seek

PostSubject: Re: Super's and Seek's Sengoku Cat Roleplay!    Sat May 31, 2014 1:26 pm

"We should rush back to the Date and tell our lord about the traitor." Magoichi said. "Oh, and Mitsuhide, what are you going to do now? You violated the Samurai Code by giving back these kits."
"Me, I don't know. All I know is that I don't believe in the Oda ways anymore. My daughter is in the Oda, so I have to be there for her as long as I can.
"You mean Gracia, right?" Haku butted in.
"Yes, her." Mitsuhide replied.
"So, you defy the Oda, like Hanbei did. He is now with us, if you wondered where he went. He left the Toyotomi." Magoichi pointed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I will not change my name, Cloudstrike, never." grumbled Dragonstorm. "That would bring shame to me."
"It was just a suggestion my lord." Cloudstrike said, dipping his head.
"I need to find a way to protect my Clan." Dragonstorm said worriedly. "So much has happened in the last moon." Dragonstorm clawed the ground in frustration.
"Well, we will be leaving back to our territory now." Winddemon nodded, "Just inform us on your next plan of action."

"I'm so happy! But I'm really worried about my brother. I never seen him so frustrated and desperate..." Dewlight said. Her gaze soften as she looked at Dragonstorm. "So much has changed since I left."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cherryblossom woke up after Hans finished speaking. The rest of her companions stirred as well.
Sora was next to Cherryblossom. "Well, that went well?" He said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
supernintendo64

PostSubject: Re: Super's and Seek's Sengoku Cat Roleplay!    Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:57 am

"He did!?" Mitsuhide meowed with a surprised tone in his voice. "Well Im just glad he's safe. He can be lazy at times but he was one of the smartest cats we had along with Kanbei" Mitsuhide meowed.
"I must be going now. Good luck Haku and Magoichi! May the gods of starclan watch over!" Mitsuhide padded away."

Haku and magoichi padded back to date camp along with Hakus kits.

As Winddemon padded back to camp Kaihime padded up to him. "Whats up Kaihime?"

"My lord Hideyoshi is here and he wishes to speak to you!" Kaihime said urgently.

"You cant be serious!" Winddemon growled as he approached Hideyoshi. He looked Hideyoshi in the eye and said. "So are you here to lose your head?!" Growled Winddemon.

"Calm yourself leader of Fuma. I simply just wanted to talk to you about the war." Hideyoshi mewed calmly.

Winddemon sighed. "Fine tell me now before I have second thoughts."

"Well to put it simplistically Winddemon Im here to tell you about the deal Nobunaga suggested. Nobunaga was wondering if you wished to join us."

"What?! and Give in to that Terumune wanna be. No thanks!" Winddemon growled.

"Terumune wanna be?! I assure you leader of Fuma, Nobunaga is nothing like Terumune. Terumune was a pathetic coward who hid like the rat he is. Oh and Nobunaga isn't as bad as you think. He really is a good person deep down inside. True his methods may be a little harsh but this for the greater good!" Hideyoshi meowed.

"greater good?" Winddemon tilted his head in confusion.

"Yes. Nobunaga plans to unite all of the clans in one big clan. From the forest, to the city and to the mountains he is simply sick and tired of the clans being separate he personally thinks all of us should be together in one clan just like back in the good ol days when our ancestors use to get along until they began getting greedy and wanting all the forest to themselves."

"What?! This is nonsense. This is the way its always been and always will be! There's no changing that." Winddemon argued.

"Think about it this way Winddemon. No more wars. No more fighting. No more suffering." Hideyoshi argued.

"You do know that the reason the clans separted was because of greed and power how can you be so sure it wont happen again. History does repeat itself after all. Even you know this Hideyoshi." Winddemon meowed back.

"Maybe so but Just like Nobunaga we are simply tired of all the arguing and fighting between the clans." Hideyoshi meowed back.

"The clans were just fine and were getting along to until Nobunaga became leader!" Winddemon hissed.

"Listen Nobunaga wants to invite you over some nice fresh kill his treat. He says to meet him at his camp and bring your highest rank cats. he says to bring your right hand, your healer, and your tactician." Hideyoshi meowed. "You have to understand that a lot of cats think hes evil but in reality he really is a good person. You just need to talk to him."

"Very much so its an honor they have given us the ability to talk to our dead ancestors" Ranmaru meowed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seek

PostSubject: Re: Super's and Seek's Sengoku Cat Roleplay!    Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:35 pm

Magoichi and Haku reached the camp. They see Dragonstorm talking to Cloudstrike.
"Oh look Haku and Magoichi have returned." Cloudstrike pointed out.
"And...she has the kits?! Did she pull a prank on us? Or did the kits run off on their own?" Dragonstorm replied.
Magoichi was the first to speak, "We found the kits in the Oda's main camp! Thunderslash put them there."
"TRAITOR!" Haku said. She took out her claws and was preparing to lunge at Thunderslash.
"HAKU, HOLD!" Dragonstorm said. "Tell me the whole story."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Medicine Cats parted their ways and made their way back to the their camps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
supernintendo64

PostSubject: Re: Super's and Seek's Sengoku Cat Roleplay!    Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:37 pm

"I snuck inside Oda's territory milord. I later met with Mitsuhide who actually no longer respects Nobunaga it seems. So I talked to Mitsuhide and as it turns out according to him Thunderslash was the one who stole the kits!" Haku looked back at Thunderslash.

"Really Haku? So you would trust an Oda ca...."

"Shut up Thunderslash! We also found paw prints and they were exactly your size. Care to explain!?"

Winddemon looked at Cherryblossom who had arrived back. "ah Cherryblossom good to see you. I have some news for you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seek

PostSubject: Re: Super's and Seek's Sengoku Cat Roleplay!    Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:19 am

Dragonstorm looked at Haku, then at Thunderslash.
"Thunderslash, why did you do this in the first place? My patience is running out with you." Dragonstorm tried to say calmly.
Thunderslash started and his words came out in a rage, "I think I should be Right Hand! Haku now has kits to take care of, and that makes our clan look weaker! You need a strong, powerful warrior to represent the Right Hand!"
Dragonstorm shouted back, "Haku is doing a fine job! Those kits are not hers, she found them. But, kits equal strong warriors eventually! If you can't get that through your thick skull, then you are no true warrior.
"Dragonstorm, please hold your temper." Cloudstrike said.
Ignoring Cloudstrike, Dragonstorm continued, "For this act of disobedience, I'm going to have to banish you from the Date Clan. If my warriors are pulling acts that could harm other clanmates, then they don't belong here. Get out of my face."
Thunderslash's mouth was wide open.
"Milord, I wanted to remind you about the battle you wanted with Flare. We can't act rash when going into it. This might not be the best time to talk about it, but I just wanted to remind you." Cloudstrike said quietly to Dragonstorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What is the news, my dear?" Cherryblossom said. "I have some news from StarClan, too. I know I'm not suppose to talk about my dreams, but this is important. I spoke with Hans, my ancestor."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
supernintendo64

PostSubject: Re: Super's and Seek's Sengoku Cat Roleplay!    Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:07 pm

"Fine than Im sure the Oda wont mind when I join them your gonna be sorry you ever exiled me you hear me Dragonstorm!!" Thunderslash yowled.

"Your face is making me angry! Leave now Thunderslash and Ill turn your face into something even worse!" Haku growled.

"Ill make you Haku and Dragonsotrm pay for what you did Ill never forget!" Thunderslash hissed before padding away.

"Phew glad that's over." Haku meowed and saw her lord talking to Cloudstrike.

"What!!??? Forget about what I said I wanna hear what Hans said to you!!" Winddemon said excitingly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seek

PostSubject: Re: Super's and Seek's Sengoku Cat Roleplay!    Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:05 pm

"Haku, I'm so sorry for what he did to you, I should of believed you earlier." Dragonstorm said apologetically. "Now, onto more important matters, the attack on Flare."
"Like we were going to do, scouting the territory would be the best option for now. We want the element of suprise on our side." Cloudstrike said. He drew a small plan in the dirt.
"Then, we shall send two scouts to scout the territory and tell us what they found. Also, the can snoop to see where that pathetic excuse for a warrior, Thunderslash, went." Dragonstorm said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Well, it turns out that I am the decedent of Hans, which means I do have those healing powers and much more. Also, he said that not just us are in danger, but the city and mountain cats, too. Looks like we are in a worse situation than anyone can imagine. The other Medicine Cats seem oblivious to how bad this is...I might want to speak with our allied Medicine Cats and tell them what's going on. Hans said, also, that I have to go to the city and seek alliances there. He also mentioned that the other Medicine Cats have to go to the mountains..." Cherryblossom stated. She pressed her pelt close to her mate.
"I'm really scared for the future Winddemon. Not just our future, but Date's, Takeda's, Tokugawa's, and even Oda's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
supernintendo64

PostSubject: Re: Super's and Seek's Sengoku Cat Roleplay!    Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:54 am

"Good idea I would mind tearing that mouse brains skull in!!" Haku growled "and yes Flare will pay for what she did to you milord mark my words!" Haku meowed before going off to the nursery.

Winddemons eyes were in shock. He could not believe what his mate was telling him. "but wait isn't Oda the true evil?! Or are you saying theres an evil even worse than the cold heartless Oda themselves?"

"My lord there you are!!" Kaihime mewed taking deep breaths.

"Kaihime whats wrong?!" Winddemon meowed.

"Its Hideyoshi my lord he wishes to speak with you immediately!" Kaihime replied

"That little...he wants me to speak to him after everything hes done!!!" Winddemon dug his claws to the ground in anger.

"ah there you are Winddemon" Hideyoshi meowed and smiled as if the war between him and winddemon never existed.

"What in the gods of starclan do you want Hideyoshi speak before I bite that scrawny little neck!!" He hissed.

"Listen Winddemon, firstly I wanted to apologize about declaring war on your clan. Please forgive me for everything I have done" Hideyosh dipped his head to Winddemon.

"Tch whatever just get on with it already." Winddemon hissed.

"Well Winddemon to be honest with you I came here because me, Oda, and the Tokugawa wish to make peace with you and were wondering if you wish to join us." Hideyoshi meowed.

"Join you ahahaha are you serious after all you, Flare, and Nobunaga have done especially Nobunaga!!! Why would I wanna join up with a bunch of criminals!!

"Criminals!!?? Nobunaga is far from a criminal he is the one who will bring peace to this land. You don't see him Like me and Flare do. Nobunaga is the opposite of who you think. He really is a great cat you just need to get to know him. Listen meet me at Nobunaga's meeting at Nobunaga's territory today at sun down. We will discuss more there." Hideyoshi mewed calmly.

"How do I know this isn't a trap?!" Winddemon growled.

"Fine don't come I'm not forcing you I'm simply asking you." Hideyoshi pads away "oh and by the way winddemon if you do decide to come make sure to bring your most high ranked retainers with you." hideyoshi meowed from afar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seek

PostSubject: Re: Super's and Seek's Sengoku Cat Roleplay!    Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:54 am

Dewlight was in the nursery when Haku came in. "Oh hey! My brother sounds upset, what happened?"
Haku told Dewlight what happened.
Dewlight responded, "Oh I see. So, one of your warriors was a traitor after all."
Outside Dragonstorm was calling a few cats together for a meeting. "We need to start planning this attack. We might be able to get help from the Fuma Clan. Me, Cloudstrike, and Yuki will go. We will depart in a few. We should take advantages of an alliance."
The four Date cats headed out into the forest. Thunderslash's scent was clearly heading to the Oda territory. The four cats eventually neared the border between Date and Fuma. The clearing was as silent as a dream.
"It's hard to imagine all this war and bloodshed is beneath these peaceful trees." Cloudstrike said.

Back the Date camp, Sora seemed to be looking for someone or something. Dewlight saw him from the nursery and came out.
"Sora, what are you looking for?" Dewlight asked.
"The Clan leader. I have something important to tell him. The Oda may not be the only threat."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean that we are in far worse trouble than the Oda. I wanted to ration with Dragonstorm and tell him it might not be the best idea to attack Flare and the Tokugawa. We need to keep our strength up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I think we shouldn't go." Cherryblossom said. "I want nothing to do with the Oda."
Kaihime walked up and said, "It might actually not be a bad idea to go. We could learn the secrets on what the Oda alliance is trying to do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
supernintendo64

PostSubject: Re: Super's and Seek's Sengoku Cat Roleplay!    Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:53 am

"Far worse trouble?!" Haku came out of the nursery and padded towards Sora and Dewlight. "Who can possibly pose a threat far worse than the Oda?!" Haku asked him.

"Hmm, this is a tough decision. Well the gathering is tomorrow.....I will need some time to think. In the mean time Kaihime I need you to start a hunting patrol and Cherryblossom meet me in my den. I have something important to tell you." Winddemon padded to his den.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super's and Seek's Sengoku Cat Roleplay!    

Back to top Go down

Super's and Seek's Sengoku Cat Roleplay!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next